jueves, 26 de enero de 2017

'Amazing evidence' of an alien abduction captured by satellite

A UFO spotter claims satellite pictures have captured the moment he apparently punched a grey alien in the face during an attempted alien abduction.

John Mooner, from Newton Abbott in Devon, says the images are "amazing evidence" of alien abduction and they left him "speechless".

Mr Mooner, who describes himself as the chief photographer for world UFO photos, said it looked in the pictures as though the alien had grabbed his fist and been able to subdue him - but he doesn't remember the incident at all.

Watch: Dave Gillham, of Cornwall UFO Research Group, talk about Cornwall UFO sightings.

"I was having trouble with the Google Earth app that was installed on my computer so I looked for an online option and found Google satellite maps," he explained.

"I thought to myself I will view the area where I was UFO spotted from last year and look for anything out of the ordinary. I was left speechless by what I saw.

Read more: Claim aliens visited Cornwall after man sees UFO above Bodmin Moor

"The satellite has captured a real alien abduction taking place. The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face.

"Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must of been able to subdue me."

"The strangest thing about this captured incident is that I do not remember this taking place at all. I do however remember sporadic episodes of missing time throughout the year of 2016 and going back through the previous years. I do remember wearing a black baseball cap and shirt. This is definitely me on the satellite image.

Read more: Big cats in Cornwall - fact or fiction?

"I also spotted three UFOs that were heading in my direction. The three UFOs were identical and appear to be flying in formation at different altitudes. The UFO that appears to be at the highest altitude has a green light emanating from it and appears to be leaving a faint contrail with a red glow behind it. The other two UFOs are glowing white.

"The most interesting thing about these UFOs is that they look very similar to the UFO filmed and photographed over Nellis air force base at the Nevada test site. How incredible is that?

"I think that the UFOs were coming to pick me up with the grey alien. I was abducted and this satellite image is proof."

Read more: More police officers and less PCSOs on the streets of Cornwall in £24million modernisation plan

Mr Mooner has previously managed to capture what he believes are eight UFOs on camera.

They include what he describes as: an alien with a big red perm (above), a bright orange light that gave him the creeps (below), a UFO checking out a Virgin Atlantic passenger plane, an alien sticking its tongue out and an 'entity wearing a bear pelt' which he thought could be a 'skin walker' or 'moth man'.

The sightings have sparked debate as to whether Mr Mooner has managed to capture proof of alien existence. Some people think they may just be flecks on Mr Mooner's camera.

No hay comentarios:

Licencia de Creative Commons
El Misterio del Meteorito de Carancas by HERWARTH RONALD MORALES CHUMACERO is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-SinObraDerivada 4.0 Internacional License.
Creado a partir de la obra en El Misterio del Meteorito de Carancas.